On Saturday, I graduated from law school. It was the longest, and the shortest, two years of my life. Things will start getting back to normal on the blog starting tomorrow. Thanks for being patient while I learned the intricacies of civil procedure, public lands law, and Bluebook citations.
More on all of that later. I’m excited to be back.
1) Lessons that can be only learned through failure. (Chalkboard Mag)
2) I pulled the trigger on this Kate Spade wristlet this weekend. It’s a great wallet substitute that holds my phone and all my essentials.
3) ‘The Day We Discovered Our Parents Were Russian Spies.‘ (The Guardian)
5) The Good Wife’s Dan Lawson on how the show changed the way working women dress. (Elle)
6) I started using Ole Henriksen’s Invigorating Night Gel last week. It’s an incredible product that brings visible results to dark spots and dullness.
7) Tory Burch tells women why they shouldn’t wait for doors to open. (LinkedIn)
9) How to properly apply eye cream, sunscreen, and moisturizer. And my favorites from Boots, Supergoop, and Tammy Fender. (Today)
11) Pay attention to how a man treats his mother. (The Cut)
12) Only Oscar de la Renta could make a full-length, lace skirt this dramatic and chic.
*image found here.