1) Gloria Steinem talks about why ‘revolution’ is too small of a word to describe feminism. (Elle)
3) When everything is bullying, nothing is bullying. (Jezebel)
4) Check out this oversize American flag scarf, because why not?
5) From the political realm, discussing politicians’ “wallpaper wives.” And an app that aims to bring smart political discourse back to the masses. (The Atlantic; Fast Company)
7) Should prostitution be a crime? (The New York Times)
9) Five ways to ditch quitter’s guilt and do what’s best for you. (The Everygirl)
*image found here.