Style + Fantastic Finds

The Find: The Perfect WFH Shirt

I’ve posted this shirt twice before.  It sold out both times.  So when I posted it to the newsletter yesterday and received a lot of questions about it, I thought I should post it again here.

This Dobby Shirt from Treasure & Bond is my second favorite purchase of 2020.  It has been on godsend on days when I need a collared shirt for Zoom calls, but I don’t want something stiff and uncomfortable.  It has a longer cut, a relaxed fit, and the perfect slouchy feel.

I have two go-to outfits for this shirt when I’m on Zoom calls.

Outfit No. One: Leggings // Shirt // Regent Blazer // Black Rothy’s

Outfit No. Two: Olive joggers // Shirt // Black Blazer // Camo Rothy’s

I love this shirt.  If you need an easy, relaxed button-up this is the one for you.

{this post contains affiliate links that may generate commission for the author}

1. Paula says:

I loved it the first time you featured it but wouldn’t pull the trigger. You talked me into it this time 🙂

October 22, 2020/Reply
    • e says:

Same! If it’s gotten this many endorsements from you I am convinced!

October 22, 2020/Reply
    • Jill says:

Me too! I’ve been thinking about this shirt since she first posted it, so I feel comfortable that this wasn’t an impulse purchase. I’m glad to purchase when it’s on sale!

October 22, 2020/Reply
  2. Bridget says:

It’s scary how much my closet is starting to match yours but you’ve convinced me once again to pull the trigger.

October 22, 2020/Reply
  3. Alex says:

Stitch Fix has lots of blousy silky shirts like this too. I lived overseas in a conservative country for a couple of years, and wrote in the notes to my stylist that I wanted relaxed fit, longer but still professional looking shirts – and I have probably a dozen that fit that description in my wardrobe now. Couldn’t tell you the brand name for any of them, but they’re great for transitional weather, layering, and when you want to look nice but still feel comfy.

October 22, 2020/Reply
  4. E says:

Anyone have it in white? Looks a little sheer? Cami needed underneath?

October 22, 2020/Reply

You will need a cami under the white one.

October 22, 2020/Reply
  5. Jen Hensley says:

1) Wearing both pants and shoes on Zoom calls is just bragging, but
    2) This looks perfect. Sizing pretty accurate? Easy to wash?

October 22, 2020/Reply

I wash it and don’t dry it. It would probably be fine, be I’m trying to extend it’s life. And the sizing is a little large.

October 22, 2020/Reply
      • Kate says:

I’m pretty busty— if I’m between two sizes would you suggest going up?

October 22, 2020/Reply

No, I don’t think so. I’m between 4-6 and sized down, and it’s still a little roomy.

October 22, 2020/Reply
  6. Deb says:

Just to remind you, teachers who are using the hybrid model must wear masks so students at home see us like zoom but we have to dress for the classroom too. I must say,after five months at home we seem to care less about the bottom half of our costume.

October 23, 2020/Reply
  7. Joanna says:

Love this series. Need to step up my video call wardrobe.

October 24, 2020/Reply