Style + Fantastic Finds

The Find: A Cuffed Work Pant

High-waisted pants have become my preferred style.  A little extra structure is flattering on my figure.  So when I find a pair that look great, are comfortable to wear, and cost under-$100, it’s time to stock up.

These High Waist Ankle Pants from Ann Taylor are fabulous.  The material is nice.  The cuffs are a surprisingly fun detail.  And they move very well, even after a long day.

They come in sizes 00-18.  They’re also offered in tall and petite.  They also offer them in their popular curvy fit.

For a similar look in plus-size, try these Nanette Lepore pants or these Old Navy pants.

{this post contains affiliate links hat may generate commission for the author}

1. TheLOOP says:

This is probably not the right way to ask but I have been fruitlessly looking for a black denim pant that is made of real denim material (with a dark or medium wash) and not a stretchy ponte-like fabric. It seems like all the black jeans I find are the latter – somewhere between a jegging and a ponte pant OR too distressed, ripped and embellished. Does anyone make a basic and real black jean anymore?

February 24, 2020/Reply
    • Mary says:

If you’re looking for skinny jeans, the J. Brand Maria is my absolute favorite.

February 24, 2020/Reply

Not really. My husband likes the old denim too. He buys old 7s online. I know of Levi’s, Grlfrnd, and Agolde for rigid denim and that’s it.

February 24, 2020/Reply
    • Carly says:

I found some good ones at jCrew factory!

February 24, 2020/Reply
    • TheLOOP says:

Thanks all. I’ll try Jcrew and j brand but like K, I might have to hunt old stuff on ebay.

February 24, 2020/Reply
    • MelIssa says:

I wear the Gap ever black skinny. No distressing, and they don’t fade. It’s definitely a denim vs a ponte, albeit not a heavy denim.

February 25, 2020/Reply
    • Pam says:

I’ve found black denim at Target, Everlane, and Ann Taylor – none are ponte.

February 25, 2020/Reply