Style + Fantastic Finds

The Find: A Chic Work Blouse

Reiss is probably my favorite retailer, and their sale section is always worth a visit.  While the pieces aren’t inexpensive, they are perfect for work, and they last through many wears and washings.  This blouse is a steal from their current sale items.

This Reiss Trudie Pintuck Blouse has a lovely soft blue color and chic style.  It would look fabulous under a suit blazer.

The Reiss sale is always a bit of a treasure hunt, but it’s worth it.   I’ve purchased a handful of items over the years, and they’ve quickly become staples in my closet.

Some other items that I found at this year’s sale include this cool satin biker jacket, this oatmeal cowl-neck top, and this short-sleeve, black midi-dress.  I purchased this ivory bomber jacket earlier in the fall, and I adore it.  It’s only available in limited sizes, but it’s a great piece.

Want to shop the sale?  I suggest you shop by size.  Some items are sold out in multiple sizes, and it just eliminates disappointment.

{this post contains affiliate l inks that may generate commission for the author}

1. MK says:

How do you find Reiss to run? I’m a fairly extreme pear and a little worried about fit.

January 15, 2020/Reply

I size up on the bottom, true to size on the top. I’m also pear shaped.

January 15, 2020/Reply
  2. Erin says:

Love that jacket, just bought it! Thanks for flagging this great brand and the sale.

January 15, 2020/Reply
  3. L says:

As someone who hasn’t previously purchased from them, how do you find Reiss’s sizing runs?

January 15, 2020/Reply
    • Jenny says:

My favorite brand. I find it runs small for sure. I am 2/4 in dresses but often take a 6 in Reiss.

January 15, 2020/Reply
      • L says:

Got it, thanks!

January 15, 2020/Reply
  4. Tiffany says:

Can I ask a possibly dumb question? Is it still professional to leave the tie undone as in the model photo? I have a few blouses like this and love doing it this way but I wonder sometimes if it’s not entirely professional.

January 18, 2020/Reply

I don’t see why not.

January 18, 2020/Reply
  5. Emma says:

Just reporting back to say that I bought this blouse and I love it. The color is slightly brighter blue than in the photos, and the material is substantial and flows beautifully. My only complaint is that it wrinkles easily, and quickly – I steamed it this morning, and sitting in my car for half an hour on the commute has erased all of that work. I’m going to get it professionally pressed and hopefully that holds better next time I wear it. Otherwise, love this pick.

January 23, 2020/Reply