1) What I Should’ve Said, When I Got Shamed Into a Lower Salary. (Marie Claire)
3) How to write the perfect thank-you note in 60-seconds. (The Coveteur)
4) Organize your purse and expenses with this Mark & Graham ‘loose ends’ organizer.
5) Femininity vs. Feminism: One is a style-choice, the other a belief-system. (LinkedIn)
7) Well, we all know that one humble-bragger who (annoyingly) seems to get ahead. (Science of Us)
8) This unscented lingerie wash is the best gentle detergent known to man.
9) Easy style hacks for your spring wardrobe. (The Everygirl)
Things That Trigger Nostalgia. The ‘Peeps Diorama Contest’ is ending; see the previous winners.
For the Type-A Ladies. These Redi-Tag Dividers instantly organize any notebook.
What I’m Drinking This Weekend. Winter Frose made with Lambrusco.
[image found here]