The Morning Post: March 13, 2017
Mar 13, 2017
Posting will be light this week. I am in Colorado visiting my Nana, and like many grandparents, she refuses to spend money on Internet access. And if I spend all my time at Starbucks writing blog posts, that sort of defeats the purpose of going to visit her in the first place.
1) Gretchen Carlson talks about sexual harassment and how arbitration clauses protect harassers. (Time)
2) This $35 Target bag mixes a sleek satchel with an effortless crossbody for the perfect look.
3) Bad habits to break to become more productive. (Forbes)
5) From group gifts to splitting the bill, how to handle 11 tricky money situations. (Real Simple)
7) The problem with saying ‘My Door Is Always Open.’ (HBR)
8) Convinced myself I needed this pale pink tweed jacket from Helene Berman. It’s a skill.
9) Amal Clooney is more than a pregnant fashion plate. (Vogue)
11) This disgusting display of douchebaggery was inevitable. (The Cut)
What I Found Enlightening. I don’t listen to music much anymore, so this article about the ’25 Songs That Tell Us Where Music Is Going’ was interesting. (Caution, you can turn it off but the music actually plays.)
The First Step to Recovery is admitting you have an addiction to gorgeous, affordable lantern-sleeve tops.
What Is Sucking My Time. Everything But The House. Estates sales reinvented. Way cooler than eBay.
[image found here]