1) Why you should consider starting your job search in December instead of January. (Career Contessa)
3) The Eight Friends You Make in the Modern Office. (The New York Times)
4) These $20 Old Navy flats in gold metallic are perfect for the holidays…or every day.
5) Tina Fey gives career advice, talks about how to say ‘no’, and explains where we go from here. (Bustle)
7) Don’t blame a woman’s career if her relationship doesn’t work out. (HuffPo)
9) One of my very favorites: The 2016 Hater’s Guide to the William-Sonoma Catalog. (Deadspin)
[image found here]