1) Nine things I wish someone had told me about my 30s. (The Everygirl)
2) This modern Gabi Shoulder Bag comes with a tote, a shoulder bag, and a coin purse for $78.
3) The fashion industry wants you yo wear pajamas in public. Robin Givhan explains why you shouldn’t. (WaPo)
5) What hiring managers look for first when they read your resume. (BossedUp)
7) A rooming house for career-minded women in New York City. (NYT)
8) For $20, this Coastal Scents eye palette has every color you could want from deep purples to pale neutrals.
9) On Optimism and Despair. I nodded the whole way through this. (NYBooks)
[image found here]