1) The difficult task of preventing and stopping office gossip in its tracks. (HBR)
2) Ann Taylor made another smoking hot red business suit for winter. So sleek.
3) FLOTUS is on the cover of Vogue, and some wonder if fashion’s love affair with D.C. is over. (NYTimes)
4) Love bell sleeves? This $70 Nanette Lepore sheath and this sleek Ralph Lauren cocktail dress are sublime.
5) Sheryl Sandberg on why career feedback, and learning how to take it, is important. (Inc)
6) This Wild x Wolf organizer tray is gorgeous and useful. It would make a great gift, or a chic jewelry organizer.
7) Beyond ‘going dutch’: the economics of dining out as a couple. (Bloomberg)
8) These delicate Shashi hoops are subtle, and a great choice for work. Their tiny studs are lovely, too.
9) How seeking perfection in your work can hold back your career. (Fortune)
10) This Cynthia Steffe dress is cut like a sheath with the lightness of a cocktail dress; it’s perfect for work functions.
*image found here.
I understand that you were planning to come back to DC one you have taken the bar. Now I know you are aren’t a fan of Trump, but Please, Please, Pleeeeeaaaase come back and take a job on the Hill or in the White House, as this administration needs all of the sane people that it can get!!!!!!!!!!
That gossip article is quite relevant to my current office dynamic. Thanks for posting it!
Is the link to your Instagram broken or are you revamping it? The link doesn’t seem to work.
I’m not sure why it’s not working. I’ll look into it.