Ten at Ten: November 11, 2016
Nov 11, 2016
1) Thank a veteran today, and then, thank their families for their sacrifice. (WaPo)
2) LL. Bean’s Signature Fisherman’s Sweater is winter-time perfection, the best chunky knit under-$100.
3) Why you should still dress up for work, even if you work home. (Lifehacker)
4) Burberry’s chic rainboots are everything you ever wanted in a Wellie and so much more.
5) People are coughing up a lot of cash for dating apps and matchmakers. (Observer)
7) 10 Things You Should Never Do as a Dinner Guest. (Lonny)
8) These Boyarde letters let you monogram your bags without the commitment. So chic and fun.
9) Advice: How can I stop people from constantly interrupting me? (Elle)
*image found here.