Ten at Ten: November 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016
1) The difficult task of preventing and stopping office gossip in its tracks. (HBR)
2) Ann Taylor made another smoking hot red business suit for winter. So sleek.
5) Sheryl Sandberg on why career feedback, and learning how to take it, is important. (Inc)
6) This Wild x Wolf organizer tray is gorgeous and useful. It would make a great gift, or a chic jewelry organizer.
7) Beyond ‘going dutch’: the economics of dining out as a couple. (Bloomberg)
9) How seeking perfection in your work can hold back your career. (Fortune)
10) This Cynthia Steffe dress is cut like a sheath with the lightness of a cocktail dress; it’s perfect for work functions.
*image found here.