The Daily Eight: July 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016
Less than a century ago, women organized, marched, and died for suffrage. They fought so that you and I could stand up and be counted. Whether you intend to vote for Hillary or not, it took almost three lifetimes to get from Seneca Falls to the convention stage. And we’re just getting started.
1) In 1995, a t-shirt bearing the phrase “Someday a Woman Will Be President” was pulled from store shelves because it was offensive to some customers. (Marie Claire)
3) Why we need to stop group ‘brainstorming’ at the office and focus on solo creativity. (Fast Company)
4) We all know how I feel about the Ugg corporation, but this long, chunky cardigan is amazing.
5) Eight women speak honestly about their post-baby bodies. (The Cut)
7) Billionaire entrepreneurs suggest spending five hours per week engaging in deliberate learning. (Inc.)
8) I can’t believe I’m saying this, but this BaubleBar Andra choker is totally hot.
*image found here.