The Daily Eight: July 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016
1) Is it time for us to start telling our friends how much money we earn? (The Muse)
3) Confessor, feminist, adult: What happened to shock jock Howard Stern? (The New York Times)
4) Have you seen the MAC Instacurl mascara with a brush that actually bends when you twist it? Cool.
5) Instead of work-life balance, focus on setting boundaries. (Lifehacker)
7) Why are weddings so expensive? This video takes a rational look at why costs are so high. (Racked)
8) This drapey, open vest from The Limited in pale blush is totally killing it. A fantastic layering and transition piece.
*image found here.