1) The Myth of the Queen Bee: Why women sometimes don’t ‘help’ other women. (The Atlantic)
2) Nordstrom Rack has several Marc Jacobs bags at reduced prices. I picked up a new wallet.
3) OPI is launching a Washington, D.C.-themed nail polish collection. Here, take all my money. (Chic Profile)
4) This Topshop structured shift dress in dusty rose is divine. I’m also loving this bold, red Calvin Klein sheath dress. Plus-size? This Adrianna Papell side pleat dress caught my eye.
5) A recent study found that women earn 90% of what men make until they hit age 32. They’re calling it ‘the manager divide.’ (Visier)
6) For a relaxed look, I love Stella & Dot’s beaded Nomad bracelets. Their fresh and summery Tile Stone Ring is also a must.
7) Why Rudeness at Work is Contagious, and Difficult to Stop. (Aeon)
8) M.Gemi is quickly becoming my favorite shoe shop. Their Fortuna flats are the perfect work shoe. And I kind of love these dramatic Arioso sandals for the weekend.
*image found here.