1) Rest in Peace, Pat Summit. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. (The New York Times)
2) These Chinese Laundry scallop-edge black sandals are a total Loeffler Randall knock-off. But for $69, who can argue.
3) How to be mentored by anyone, even without meeting them. (Hitha on the Go)
4) This sale-priced striped Hobbs dress from Bloomingdale’s could be styled business casual or formal. And this Whistles Izzey dress (also on sale) goes from day-to-night in a snap.
5) What’s it like in the writer’s room? Meet the women who make the men of late night funny. (Elle)
6) Ann Taylor has some great blouses right now. This mixed-media ruffle top is a must. I’m also loving this bright, crepe roll-sleeve top and this scalloped eyelet shell.
7) Ask a Boss: What to do when your co-workers are gossiping about you. (The Cut)
8) No joke, Ole Henriksen’s Power Bright really works. One treatment and you get more radiant skin in a snap. OH is killing it.
9) A cover letter template that hiring managers actually want to read. (The Everygirl)
10) For a pretty, feminine summer dress, the flutter sleeve is the look. This black number from LOFT is a great piece. This ghost Coraline dress offers a more substantial sleeve. And don’t miss this mod looking BR dress in red.
11) After marriage and children, one couple discovers the importance of just talking to each other. (The New York Times)
12) This Le Ciel Bleu cold shoulder blouse is to.die.for, and under-$100. Add a pair of white jeans and a cool sandal for a dramatic summer look.