1) Rest in Peace, Pat Summit. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. (The New York Times)
3) How to be mentored by anyone, even without meeting them. (Hitha on the Go)
5) What’s it like in the writer’s room? Meet the women who make the men of late night funny. (Elle)
7) Ask a Boss: What to do when your co-workers are gossiping about you. (The Cut)
8) No joke, Ole Henriksen’s Power Bright really works. One treatment and you get more radiant skin in a snap. OH is killing it.
9) A cover letter template that hiring managers actually want to read. (The Everygirl)
10) For a pretty, feminine summer dress, the flutter sleeve is the look. This black number from LOFT is a great piece. This ghost Coraline dress offers a more substantial sleeve. And don’t miss this mod looking BR dress in red.
11) After marriage and children, one couple discovers the importance of just talking to each other. (The New York Times)