1) Five ways you’re driving your co-workers crazy. (Real Simple)
2) Ann Taylor is offer 60%-off sale items with code HURRY. I picked up this sleek crossbody tote and this doubleweave sheath.
3) The American Women of ISIS: Who are they? And what are they after? (Marie Claire)
4) Sole Society rolled out their spring/summer collection. These lace-up gladiator sandals rock. I also like this grey buckle weekender.
5) What middle-aged career reinvention looks like. (Fast Company)
6) This blush ASOS waterfall sheath is killing it. This Warehouse belted vest dress is unique and on trend. For a cocktail look, this Y.A.S. lace overlay dress is pretty.
7) A comprehensive guide to buying running shoes that actually fit. I like Brooks Running for their lightweight construction. (Outside Online)
8) Gigi’s python embossed pouches are a chic way to organize your bag (currently on sale at Saks). Need something under-$50? This Neiman Marcus scalloped pouch is pretty.
9) What’s the real gender pay gap? (The Washington Post)
10) Looking for an off the shoulder top that won’t break the bank? This Madewell version caught my eye.
11) The real reason why he didn’t text you back. (Thought Catalog)
12) This Electra cocktail dress from Roland Mouret could stop traffic.
*image found here.