1) How to score tickets to the White House Correspondent’s dinner. It’s complicated. (The Washington Post)
2) Y’all know my feelings on pants, but I bought these Nic + Zoe ankle pants and I LOVE them. This ‘convertible’ cardigan also looks like a cool idea.
3) Your boss still isn’t cool with your visible tattoo. (Inverse)
4) Off the shoulder tops are all the rage this season. This top from Iris & Ink is gorgeous. For something under-$100, I love this BB Dakota top with black embroidery.
5) Who picks up the check in the Tinder-verse? The future of money and dating for millennials. Also, why the Tinder dating pool isn’t completely shallow. (Medium; NYT)
6) Spray on nail polish? Okay.
7) Science says that people who point out typos are jerks. (Gizmodo)
8) Beauty editors list their favorite fragrances from then and now. I loved Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit when I was younger; now, I’m a Jimmy Choo Exotic wearer.
9) How the World Cup winning U.S. Women’s Soccer Team is discriminated against. (NY Daily News)
10) Need a dress for graduation? This ASOS lace dress in lilac caught my eye. This textured tweed sheath dress could easily be added to your work wardrobe.
11) Uggs: the look that refused to die. (The Guardian) (To be honest, I own these slippers, and they’re great. But, they.never.leave.the.house.)
12) This $75 Amour Purple Cat-Eye Cabochon ring is necessary. Drop everything; buy it now.
*image found here.