1) In the largest data-leak in history, the Panama Papers exposed the names of world leaders and billionaires who hide money in shell corporations. Here’s a cheat sheet. (Forbes; Digg)
2) This dot-dash fluid tee from LOFT is the kind of piece you’ll reach for all the time (also in petites).
3) What one author learned in 36-hours surrounding by some of the nation’s most powerful women. (The Cut)
4) Are you ready for sandal-season? I found these cool Steve Madden Elevait sandals for $60. These Rebecca Minkoff Georgina sandals are also modern and chic.
5) ‘Trust Me, You Don’t Want Her Life.’ Why the girl in the photo isn’t a dream girl. (Odyssey)
6) Need a way to organize your toiletries for the gym or travel? This Sweaty or Not Kit from Lulemon is perfect. Speaking of Lulu, their Restore wrap is so cozy.
7) Why don’t we have breakup registries for those ending a relationship? Also, what your ex says about you. (The Cut; Man Repeller)
8) Oh, ASOS. This white pencil dress with lace accents is just sublime. For something modern for spring, this coral drape back dress is tops.
9) How MM. Lafleur is changing the world of women’s fashion. (Fast Company) Both their Blair and Alexandra dresses are on my wish list.
10) Baublebar has the best necklaces. This mosaic collar is a stunner. This clear-stone choker is also really unique.
11) Meet Honey, the app that searches for coupon codes and discounts automatically. (h/t to Meghan)
12) I’ll never understand the cost, but Phillip Treacy’s derby-hats are just awesome.
*image found here.