1) IWT posts a reminder about a what it really takes to be successful.
2) This blush-colored Antonio Melani cocktail dress is absolutely spectacular.
3) TSA missed 95% of the fake guns and explosives that undercover officers attempted to smuggle through security. That’s just disheartening.
4) Need jacket for work that aren’t suit jackets? This open-front Halogen jacket comes in black or white. This collarless Hilfiger jacket has a great ikat pattern that will look great with navy separates. I also like this slouchy boyfriend jacket.
7) Refinery29 discusses why your best stories were probably stolen from other people.
8) I love this lace pencil skirt from Banana Republic. The cobalt is bold.
9) Thousands of Chinese students were expelled from U.S. universities last year, mostly for cheating and bad grades. Cheating is so commonplace in China that a group of parents protested when the school tried to crackdown on cheating.
*image found here.