Fiscally Feasible FashionStyle

The Find: The Perfect Cable Knit Sweater

A great sweater is always in order.  And sometimes, you find one that is the epitome of cozy cool.  This is one such sweater.

Caslon made their Mixed Cable Knit Sweater just right.

First, it has all the coziness and comfort of a cable knit, but it looks more modern with the mixed textures.  The mock neck is also right on trend, but isn’t going to itch like a turtleneck.  And the fit is relaxed, not body hugging or oversized.

The sweater comes in four colors.  And while this grey is nice, the ivory is a stunner.

Sizes run XS to XL, essentially 0-18.  I couldn’t find the exact sweater in plus-size, but Caslon has a v-neck sweater with mixed textures that is also lovely.

{this post contains affiliate links that generate commission for the author}

1. Alex says:

Gorgeous! I have to ask though – does anyone have any recommendations for sweaters without wool or cashmere? Wool and cashmere irritates my skin, but it’s hard to find really nice cotton or silk sweaters.

December 10, 2020/Reply

The Daily Ritual and Lark and Ro brands from Amazon have a number of all cotton or cotton blend sweaters. Macy’s also stocks a brand called Cotton On that I think is a partnership with the American cotton council.

December 10, 2020/Reply
    • Megan says:

Jenni Kayne has some lovely cotton sweaters, but they are very pricey.

December 10, 2020/Reply
  2. Christine says:

Dang it, that sweater sold out in my size in the time between me putting it in my cart and checking out. 🙁 It’s gorgeous!!

December 10, 2020/Reply
  3. Kaitlyn Vasko says:

Also found the perfect sweater for a slouched and casual look at Target. Very soft and great to work from home in and stay warm. Also washes well, which is important for my WFH sweaters as my cat and dog are all over me.

December 10, 2020/Reply
  4. Eleni says:

Beautiful sweater! Just put it on my wish list in hopes of it getting restocked soon!

December 10, 2020/Reply
  5. Jess says:

I ordered this in ivory – can’t wait for it to arrive!

December 10, 2020/Reply
  6. Cincinnance says:

I love the look of this sweater. It reminds me of the Vince sweater (https://www.nordstrom.com/s/vince-cable-mock-neck-merino-wool-blend-sweater/5757346?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=bordeaux%2Fblack), also at Nordstrom. I have and love that in two colors. I wonder if Nordstrom is pulling a page from Target’s book and starting to copy other designers pretty closely with their house brands?

December 11, 2020/Reply