The Commute: October 6th.
Oct 6, 2017
Quote of the Day.
“Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
Your Daily Reads and Links.
1) Inspired or frustrated, women go to work for themselves. (NYTimes)
2) BB Dakota has the best faux leather jackets. How is this $87?
3) Can this one question boost your productivity? (Inc)
4) What’s your take on this H&M dress? It looks awesome, but velour?
5) 6 Easy Habits to Keep Clutter Out of Your Life. (Refinery29)
7) Why trying to resell your clothes is always so embarrassing. (Racked)
8) How cool is this $9 bathroom organizer that clings to your mirror?!?
9) How to curb financial anxiety, because money stress sucks. (Daily Worth)
11) I hate talking on the phone. How you can make it better. (Man Repeller)
The Daily Ws.
What I Bought. This functional Jockey bralette for casual days.
What I’m Drinking. Dragonfruit Margaritas.
What I’m Listening To. The new Imagine Dragons album.
Instagram of the Day.
Today’s Insta Image comes from @kateogata, whose wardrobe and decor has all the cool, relaxed, San Francisco vibes you could ever want. Plus, total #hairgoals.
[featured image found here; This post contains affiliate links.]