The Workday Reading: September 29, 2017
Sep 29, 2017
Affordable fall sweaters, dating advice for ladies who took a hiatus, Halloween pumpkin ideas, and more.
1) Can salary increases offset the crappiness of a new job? (Marie Claire)
3) Givenchy put a woman in charge, and she sounds amazing. (NYTimes)
4) MM LaFleur made their incredible Morandi sweater in navy. Amazing.
5) You’re Married, You Don’t Need a Raise. (Verily)
7) How to get back into dating after a long hiatus. (Refinery29)
9) Women aren’t nags; we’re just fed up. (Harper’s Bazaar)
10) This $20 mauve sweatshirt is my new Sunday morning favorite.
11) How to be a considerate house guest. (Parachute)
What I’m Thinking for Halloween. White Constellation Pumpkins.
What I’m Making for Dinner. Spicy Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry.
This post contains affiliate links; clicking on them may result in a commission for The Work Edit.