The Workday Reading: September 25, 2017
Sep 25, 2017
How do you get people to talk in meetings? // Ann Taylor is having a sale. // Gender diversity in tech is a minefield, and more …
1) Gloria Allred’s crusade against sexual assault. (The New Yorker)
2) This black Borsani tote from Target looks much pricier than its $35 tag.
3) How I learned to stop being a ‘chill girl’ and start being me. (Vogue)
5) Ask a Boss: How do I get people to talk in meetings? (The Cut)
7) When you lose weight, people’s reactions are (at best) problematic. (Shondaland)
8) Would you try a ‘scalp scrub’? This one caught my eye.
9) How long you should wait before following up on a resume. (Levo)
11) The backlash against gender diversity in tech continues. (NYTimes)
What Enraged Me. America, where a woman’s photos of her domestic violence injuries are called “glamour shots” by a self-serving PR hack.
What I’m Drinking. I found these Alo drinks on a trip, and I love them. They contain aloe vera, which is good for your skin.
What I’m Listening To. The Sincerely, X podcast. Some stories are so raw, you have to tell them anonymously.
This post contains affiliate links, which may generate a commission for The Work Edit.