The Workday Reading: August 14, 2017
Aug 14, 2017
The politics of shaving, ASOS new arrivals, job searching tips for LinkedIn, and more…
1) Ladysplaining the Google Memo. (This is a must read.) (Vox)
2) I am obsessed this these green suede kitten heels from AT.
3) Do you have to give a potential employer your salary info? (WaPost)
5) The politics of women’s body hair in the workplace. (Elle)
7) The Truth About Women and White Supremacy. (The Cut)
9) LinkedIn hacks to improve your job chances. (Career Contessa)
11) A heart-wrenching story about leaving an abusive relationship. (Refinery29)
12) The must-have facial trimmer. Because when you hit 35, chin hair is a thing.
What I’m Following. Sephora’s new Beauty Insider Community answers all your burning makeup questions. Because we all have them.
What I’m Looking Forward To. The Crown Season 2.
What’s Dangerous. A recipe for sour cream donuts with brown butter glaze.
[image found here]