The Workday Reading: August 11, 2017
Aug 11, 2017
1) Get over your fear of confrontation. (Elle)
2) These Edison d’Orsay flats ($54) are the perfect mix of summer and work.
3) Why are career women drinking more? (HuffPost)
5) My husband and I sleep in separate rooms. (Cup of Jo)
7) How to master new skills with deliberate practice. (Inc)
8) This Neely & Chloe bag might be the chicest canvas weekender ever made.
9) Why isn’t Congress paying its interns? (Refinery29)
11) How long you have to cut back on sugar to see results. (Well + Good)
12) This balloon-sleeve sweatshirt dress in unbelievably cute, esp. for $60.
What Made Me Laugh. “A Millennials Confession.”
What I Binge Watch When K’s Not Home. Odd Mom Out.
What Intrigued Me. A vitamin B-12 vape pen.
[image found here]
[floral image found here]