- 1) “Do not ever think there will be a moment in your life where all the stars will align. ‘I have the right degree, I have the right relationships, I have the right clothes.’ That is what holds women back so much.” (The Cut)
2) Of all the bougey things, this $55 Diptyque candle set made it into my #NSale cart.
3) On a budget? Trying to save money? Try “zero dollar days.” (Refinery29)
5) The Seven Career Traps Successful Women Avoid. (HuffPo)
7) Is Gwyneth Paltrow’s (junk) pseudo-science winning? (Vox)
8) Really tempted to buy this anti-microbial sonic makeup brush from Ulta.
9) Is asking for salary history a cruel corporate move? (Slate)
11) Thanks to Venmo, we all know how cheap our friends are. (NYTimes)
What I’m Watching. Lots of VICE; waiting for tonight’s documentary on global security.
What I Need. This hair color.
[image found here]