The blog is a little slow this week. There are two reasons for this.
First, the new design is launching next Tuesday/Wednesday. I have final confirmation of this. It is glorious, but it needs my attention.
Second, I started a new job this week. I am somehow back on the political campaign trail. We’ll discuss this more at a later date, but today, as I was editing a donor list, I kept thinking, “I feel 25 again, but with grey hair and cellulite.”
1) How I stopped checking my phone, and started using it with intention. (Medium)
3) What is “stage zero” breast cancer? (Marie Claire)
4) A monogram coffee mug so chic, I might actually buy it.
5) How bosses are literally like dictators. (Vox)
7) A video about microblading (eyebrow tattooing) that covers everything. (Refinery29)
8) $5 Well Worth It: Wet ‘n Wild Highlighting Powder.
9) Should you be able to openly use sick days for mental health? (Allure)
11) 8 Reasons to Turn Down a Job Offer. (Levo)
12) This H&M caftan is the greatest swimsuit cover-up, ever.
What Caught My Eye. You know I love a good remodel.
What I Bought with My Amazon Gift Card. A blender. I’m officially an old person.
[image found here]