1) GOP Congresswoman fights back against ‘sleeveless’ dress code. (The Cut)
2) This Tahari Envelope Neckline Dress could be worn to work, a wedding, you name it.
3) Five questions you must ask in a job interview. (Forbes)
4) This GloPro Microneedling Tool is my most exciting Anniversary Sale purchase.
5) 11 Things I Wish You Knew About My Child-Free Marriage. (Today)
7) What to do if you’re so overwhelmed by work you can’t see straight. (Marie Claire)
8) Need a keychain? This dotted leather loop and this geometric metal clip are the best.
9) The unexpected plastic surgery Millenials are getting. (Allure)
11) What to say when an argument gets too heated. (Harvard Business Review)
13) Don’t ask a co-worker what they make. (Cosmopolitan)
What I’m Loving. This $95 Polaroid camera to document summer fun.
What Blew My Mind. The Big Sick movie plot is based on a true story.
What I’m Eating Too Much Of. Nuts n’ More spreads. So flipping delicious.
What I Identified With. This first-person article on fashion regrets.
[image found here]