The Workday Reading: July 17, 2017
Jul 17, 2017
1) How to avoid being pulled into drama when someone is fired. (Ask a Manager)
2) This black-and-white bag from Cole Haan is versatile and on sale.
3) Conversation starters for your next first date. (Refinery29)
5) How to respond to a passive-aggressive co-worker. (Washington Post)
7) How to hack your bar order to make it healthier. (Well + Good)
9) The Lawyer, The Addict. A look at drug abuse in the legal profession. (NYTimes)
10) This casual Athleta Downtown Dress is amazingly slimming.
11) 6 Things to Do on Your Commute to Feel Better About Work. (The Muse)
What I’m Watching. This 60 Minutes interview with Ai Wei Wei.
What I’m Loving. This amazing gold and misty-grey artwork.
What I’m Listening To. True-crime podcasts.
[image found here]