The Workday Reading: July 5, 2017
Jul 5, 2017
1) Why can’t your company just fix the gender wage gap? (Bloomberg)
2) I had to have these Mango tassel earrings; perfect for every date night.
3) The 21 Unwritten Rules of Flying. (Thrillist)
5) Americans are wary of being alone with the opposite sex. (NYTimes)
7) The unexpected political power of dentists will surprise you. (WaPost)
9) Why women have trouble taking compliments. (Elite Daily)
10) Looks good with leggings: This drape front top from Leith.
11) Legislating while female; what it’s like for women to get elected. (WaPost)
What I Bought for a Child’s Birthday Gift. An instant ice cream maker.
What I’m Reading. The Nix.
What I’m Listening To. Bringing the Garden State soundtrack out of retirement.
[image found here]