1) The truth about how much women talk, and whether men listen. (Motto)
2) Need a t-shirt dress? Everlane has seven to choose from for $25.
3) How to make your life better by sending five e-mails. (Time)
5) 7 Things Successful People Do the Night Before a Vacation. (Business Insider)
7) The mere presence of your cell phone lowers cognitive capacity. (UChicago)
8) The comfy sandals that are so chic, you’ll forget they’re made by Born.
9) How to bounce back after a bad night’s sleep. (Glamour)
11) What do Infowars and Goop have in common? Promoting the same bogus products. (Quartz)
12) Snagged this off-the-shoulder, lemon-print bikini for late summer lake time.
13) Here are 54 things magazines have decided women are doing wrong. (The Cut)
Who I’m Following. This D.C. food Instagrammer.
What a 4-Star Rating Really Means. An Uber/Lyft driver explains.
What I Packed for D.C. Humidity. KMS Humidity Shield.
[image found here]