1) Why I’ll Never Apologize for Being Intimidating Again. (Refinery29)
3) When you want kids but your partner doesn’t. (Man Repeller)
5) How do you criticize ‘problematic women’ without being a sexist? (Thought provoking, but my issue with this article is that they couldn’t seem to find any ‘problem’ women who weren’t conservatives. Go figure.) (Elle)
7) What it’s really like to be 30 and single. (HuffPo)
9) 3 Ways Women Can Have a Bigger Impact at Work. (Fortune)
11) Why the Katherine Graham memoir is a must-read. (WaPost)
What I’m Watching. Oprah’s Master Class. Condi, Jay-Z, and Ted Turner were all good.
What I’m Reading. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.
What I’m Wearing on My Toes. Great Balls of Fire.
[image found here]