The Workday Reading: May 22, 2017
May 22, 2017
1) Questions to ask before agreeing to be a bridesmaid. (The Bustle)
2) This blush pink (super comfy) Kors heel is on my wish list for summer.
3) Why emojis could prove intent in a court of law. (Quartz)
5) Ways to make working from home healthier. (Because I’m Addicted)
7) Women just aren’t into the “marriageable male” anymore. (WaPost)
9) Four simple bits of advice for succeeding at your career. (Fortune)
11) When you love your friend, but hate her social media presence. (The Cut)
12) Need a crossbody? Try this sleek one from Vince Camuto.
What I’m Exchanging. Expensive makeup removing wipes for these washable microfiber cloths.
What I’m Watching. The political documentary, “Get Me Roger Stone.”
When You Need a Monday Pick Me Up. Watch my Mom’s dog rolling in the snow (yes, there’s snow in MT).
[image found here]