The Workday Reading: May 19, 2017
May 19, 2017
1) How to stay positive in a toxic work environment. (Career Contessa)
2) If this pore extracting pomegranate mask works, I’ll take a lifetime supply.
5) The right way to make friends at work. (Business Insider)
9) How to diffuse conflicts at work. (The Everygirl)
10) This mini cinema lightbox is a fun, inexpensive gift.
11) What happens when feminism is no longer fashionable? (Closet Heroes)
What Blew My Mind. What 2,000 calories looks like at a restaurant vs. at home.
What I’m Done Watching. Just finished The Arrangement (bingeworthy).
What I’d Like to Learn. How to make a delicious pan sauce.
[image found here]