1) A drugstore brand punk’d several beauty bloggers with pretty packaging. (The Cut)
2) This slouchy H&M tote looks much more expensive than it is.
3) White House aides grapple with their newfound celebrity. (Politico)
5) Unicorn Frappuccino: Made of sugar, Instagram likes, and barista tears. (Kotaku)
7) Six Habits of Financially Smart Women. (The Everygirl)
8) Essie Topless & Barefoot is the most popular nail polish on Pinterest.
9) How to get divorced in Silicon Valley. (The Guardian)
10) Suck at poaching eggs? This silicon device will save your eggs benedict.
11) Dangerous words we only use to describe women. (Elite Daily)
What I’m Excited For/Dreading. Carmen Sandiego on Netflix. (Please don’t ruin my childhood.)
Who I Want to Have Dinner With. The Manager of the Times Square Olive Garden.
What I’m Definitely Buying. This coffee mug. Or in my case, tea cup.
[image found here]