1) Single MBAs downplay career prospects to boost ‘marriage marketability.’(HBR)
3) How to spring clean your digital life. (Elle)
5) Why do we ‘breakup shop’? It’s about reclaiming identity. (Racked)
7) Should we stop telling your women to find mentors? (Forbes)
9) From Modcloth’s Feminist Beginnings to their Wal-Mart Sale. (Jezebel)
10) Self-Portrait does it again with this pricey (but amazing) ice blue blouse.
11) Wanted: Statuary recognition for history’s remarkable women. (Financial Times)
What I’m Reading. ‘Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?’ by a former WH Deputy Chief.
What I’m Pondering. Harry Potter fans, is there a chance Snape is alive?
What I’m Buying. This indoor/outdoor rug in the colors of the desert.
[image found here]