The Afternoon Post: February 6, 2017
Feb 6, 2017
Just one post today. My boyfriend brought home a cold and we’re both laid up. So now I have to study contracts with a cold. Because contracts isn’t bad enough on its own.
1) Five high-powered women discuss the dreaded work-life balance. (Crain’s)
5) 12 Pieces of Career Advice for My Younger Self. (The Stir)
7) To be productive (instead of busy), practice being your future self. (HBR)
9) Four signs of a dysfunctional workplace you can spot in the interview. (Career Contessa)
10) This blush-colored, mesh swimsuit top is unique and adorable.
What I’m Listening To. Alessia Cara, River of Tears.
What I Couldn’t Resist Buying. These little golden eggs; I keep one on my desk for my rings.
What I’m Wearing On My Nails. Essie Smoking Hot.