The Afternoon Post: February 3, 2017
Feb 3, 2017
1) Nordstrom drops Ivanka Trump’s brand from stores. (The New York Times)
2) This Alo Mantra Keyhole Top is a great casual going-out top. Very sleek.
3) The worst money mistakes you can make. (Refinery29)
5) Thermostat controls in hotel rooms don’t actually control anything. (Economist)
7) How to trick yourself into success when you feel like you’re failing. (Career Contessa)
8) For $105 you can own 18 vibrant Butter London nail lacquers and their base and topcoats.
9) Don’t Tell Me to Dress My Age. (The Cut)
10) M.Gemi made their Felize moccasin in soft metallic hues, and they’re wonderful.
11) Blue Feed, Red Feed. Liberal and Conservative Facebook, side by side. (WSJ)
13) This is our 30s. Why you can’t really map out your life. (HuffPo)
What Has Me Craving Summer. This recipe for Coquitos, coconut rum punch.
What I’m Making for Dinner This Weekend. Korean BBQ Yum Yum Bowls.
What I Purchased Spur of the Moment. I now own an etched glass globe. Don’t ask me why; I can’t tell you.