The Afternoon Post: January 25, 2017
Jan 25, 2017
1) I used to read The Skimm, but over time, it became more about style than substance. My friend S introduced me to The Broadsheet, and I really enjoy reading it every morning. (Fortune)
2) These Adina Reyter earrings have real diamonds and real style for under-$150.
3) When sizes aren’t standard, do the numbers mean anything? (In short, no. So stop obsessing.) (Racked)
5) Sallie Krawcheck on why men often leapfrog women mid-career. (HITC)
7) Six 30-something women with different incomes talk about spending and saving. (Marie Claire)
9) Savvy e-mail hacks to help you organize and empty your inbox. (Refinery29)
10) These Bijoux eye masks are a seductive addition to your V-day lingerie purchases.
11) How newspapers covered the wedding of one America’s first career women in 1895. (CNBC)
Wearing: Blanc Noir Sweater Front Faux-Leather Jacket.
Drinking: Sortilege Maple Whisky. It makes the greatest hot toddy ever. It’s also good in tea.
Obsessing Over: This Fendi DOTCOM Satchel. So incredibly chic, and so not in my budget.