The Ten: December 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016
1) The life cycle of Christmas tree, from farm to house. (Quartz)
2) A sweater dress that you can wear to work? Thank you, Vince Camuto for this sleek frock.
3) Does this bankruptcy filing signal trouble for athleisure brands? (Racked)
5) Why time management is ruining our lives. (The Guardian)
6) If you’re into the faux fur vest look, BB Dakota has the best looking, under-$100 option I’ve ever seen.
7) A sober woman’s journey through the booze-fueled holiday season. (Quartz)
8) Obsessed with gel manicures? This $20 Le Mini Macaron kit gives you everything you need for perfect nails.
9) This video explains why the airlines oversell so many flights. (Digg)
10) No idea where I would wear them, but I kind of love Sam Edelman’s dramatic ribbon, lace-up flats.
Bonus: How to handle a colleague who is a jerk when the boss isn’t around. (HBR)
[image found here]