The Ten: December 27, 2016
Dec 27, 2016
We’re traveling today. I’m so ready to be home with my pups. Not so much my bar prep books, but definitely my pups. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.
1) A D.C. doyenne gives the Trump’s advice on hosting parties in the nation’s capital. (The Washington Post)
3) Patagonia catalog copy re-written to better reflect the life of the wearer. (McSweeney’s)
5) Why ranch resort tourists insist on dressing like cowpokes. Just stop. (Racked)
7) All the tops you need to expertly touch up your makeup mid-day. (Stylecaster)
8) Need all your nail polish off in a hurry? Try X Factor’s Delete All for just $5.
9) Inside Ivanka and Tiffany’s complicated “sister-act” as Trump’s daughters. (Vanity Fair)
10) This Phase 3 crossbody satchel, with tassel accent, is the perfect winter-to-spring transition bag. Just $79.
[image found here]