1) ‘How I Projected Office Confidence Without Joining the Boys Club.’ (Career Contessa)
2) I bought this Karen Kane faux wrap dress five years ago. After hundreds of wears, I replaced it. It’s that good.
3) How to be a better hostess, just in time for the holidays. (She’s In the Glow)
4) Need ‘party’ tops? I like this Karen Kane Double Layer Top and this Eliza J Embellished Ponte Top. Plus-size? Check out this City Chic Flower Garden Top.
5) Your annual guide to holiday tipping for mail carriers, doormen, etc.. (Marie Claire)
6) For the perfect New Year’s Eve clutch, check out this Cara Crystal Box Clutch. So elegant.
7) Making a memorable first impression: What comes after the handshake? (Fast Company)
8) I love the casual look of this Toggle Cardigan from Gap. Their cowl-neck tunic also looks so cozy.
9) All I want for Christmas is to make these chocolate and salted caramel meringues. (Floating Kitchen)
10) I was the kid who refused to wear her winter hat because it would mess up her hair. But it’s so cold, I don’t have a choice. So I bought this tastefully embellished Kate Spade beanie.
[image found here]
I bought the Karen Kane dress during the anniversary sale. It drapes beautifully and is very flattering.
I’ve had mine for a year and a half or so, and I really like it as well. Though I will say, it has started to pill a bit on the sides. It’s not that noticeable in the navy color that I have, but it might be more so in lighter colors (which are sometimes available, but not in the link above).
Does the Karen Kane dress run true to size?
I found it to be a touch large.
Thank you for including our office confidence article! Such a great (and timely) read for women right now!