1) ‘How I Projected Office Confidence Without Joining the Boys Club.’ (Career Contessa)
2) I bought this Karen Kane faux wrap dress five years ago. After hundreds of wears, I replaced it. It’s that good.
3) How to be a better hostess, just in time for the holidays. (She’s In the Glow)
5) Your annual guide to holiday tipping for mail carriers, doormen, etc.. (Marie Claire)
6) For the perfect New Year’s Eve clutch, check out this Cara Crystal Box Clutch. So elegant.
7) Making a memorable first impression: What comes after the handshake? (Fast Company)
9) All I want for Christmas is to make these chocolate and salted caramel meringues. (Floating Kitchen)
10) I was the kid who refused to wear her winter hat because it would mess up her hair. But it’s so cold, I don’t have a choice. So I bought this tastefully embellished Kate Spade beanie.
[image found here]