1) Whose side are you on? Meet the women who hate feminism. (The Walrus)
2) New in the under-$125 work-bag game: this gorgeous Calvin Klein tote, and this Kate Landry satchel.
3) Self-promoters go a long way in life; and how to know when you should brag, and when you should keep quiet. (The Herald Sun; Quartz)
4) Finally cracked and bought the Nike blush sneakers. Sometimes, I’m so basic it hurts.
5) Listen to the complete guide to the Electoral College. (The Takeaway Podcast)
6) This Reiss dress with velvet panels and statement sleeves goes beyond the LBD. And this green, one shoulder dress from Whistles is perfect for a holiday party or a summer wedding.
7) Why don’t more powerful women paint their nails like UK PM Theresa May does? (Financial Times)
8) Love red lips? Then, you need to try this Kevyn Aucoin Femme Fatale Lip Kit.
9) What to do when pregnancy makes you question your career decisions. (Forbes)
10) I used to think it was kitschy, but the Comme des Garcons heart logo has grown on me. I’m thinking about buying one of their shirts, maybe this striped tee or this simple button-up.
*image found here.