Ten at Ten: November 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2016
1) Slut-shaming and disparaging Melania Trump is not the solution to your anger. Couldn’t agree more. (Refinery29)
2) If I was going to splurge on one work dress for fall, this Joseph dress would be it.
3) Why it’s time to stop apologizing at work. #sorrynotsorry (Daily Worth)
5) Young women are the most bored at work, here’s what to do about it. (Glamour)
7) An important piece on Chicago, gangs, and family. Such an interesting, tragic read. (NYTimes)
9) Welcome to Sweden, where they have a hotline to report ‘mansplaining.’ (PayScale)
10) I’m kind of obsessed with these Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses. So fun.
Bonus: You’ve heard about the ‘fake news’ crisis; spend 48-hours in Facebook’s Unreality. (The Daily Beast)
*image found here.