The Eight: October 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016
1) How to empathize without stealing the spotlight. (The Everygirl)
3) Tips on looking the part for a “big-deal job” without going broke. (The Cut)
5) Is it ever okay to wear black to a wedding? (Vogue)
6) These Tory Burch Leyla flats in burgundy are total showstoppers.
7) Pushing these buttons might make you feel better, but…(NYT)
Bonus: You’re definitely not throwing away your beauty tools often enough. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go get a trash bag. (Refinery29)
*image found here.