And we’re back. At some point, there will be a post about Cuba. Right now, I just need a water and the world’s longest nap.
1) Why your late-twenties and early-thirties can be the most difficult time in your career. (Women’s Agenda)
2) These Sam Edelman heels bring back the old-school Mary Jane with a mix of masculine and feminine.
3) How to use social media to get ahead in your career. (Harper’s Bazaar)
6) Make a statement, but keep it light, with this multi-chain Ben Anordmun bracelet. So pretty.
7) The perils of sudden wealth, from loneliness to jealousy to bankruptcy. (BBC)
8) I love finding gifts that bring a little luxury into someone’s life. With some birthdays on the horizon, I’m looking at this luxe silk sleep mask, these geode coasters, and this Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist.
*image found here.