I will be away from my computer for the next three days on a trip to Cuba. Posts will resume on Tuesday. Wish me luck; I’m a bit nervous about my first overseas trip.
1) The story behind Nordstrom Cafe, every mom’s favorite restaurant. (Bon Appetit)
2) I bought this Monsoon lace blouse to bring a little Vogue/Victorian drama into my life. I’ll report back.
3) What leaders never do in networking introductions, and you shouldn’t either. (Forbes)
4) This Bobbi Brown makeup train case just went on my Christmas list. Yes, I said Christmas.
5) How to get out of extreme debt and stay out of it. (Refinery29)
7) A janitor felt invisible at Georgetown–then, one student changed his life. (The Washington Post)
*image found here.