1) Congress is a dysfunctional mess; but you should want to work there anyway. Basically every staffer’s life story. (The Washington Post)
2) Need cool blouses for work? I love this floral bow blouse from LOFT and this ivory jacquard split neck.
3) French Girl Beauty Rules — or why I’m getting a sample of this hair mask. (W)
4) The Outnet has this hot teal Rachel Zoe dress with lace yoke. Also, this asymmetric pencil skirt is a steal at $69.
5) The ultimate efficiency hack: have children. (Quartz)
6) This Michael Kors activity tracker is actually chic. They also make it in a stylish watch.
7) Oldie but Goodie: Why women get stuck with most of the office ‘housework.’ (NYT)
8) These Coach rain boots with a lace-up back are hot. For a preppier look, try these Joules field boots.
*image found here.