There will be two posts today. They’re just in reverse; look for the second at 3pm EST.
1) Amal Clooney is bringing a lawsuit against ISIS. (Vanity Fair)
2) These Nine West Raheza cut-out heels take basic work pumps to a new level in tan, black, or wine.
3) Fears of a college-educated barista, why things are better for STEM grads than liberal arts grads. (The Atlantic)
5) Networking tips for before, during, and after a conference. (Hitha on the Go)
7) What happened when a manufacturer moved his employees to a 5-hour workday. (Fast Company)
8) Nordstrom has stocked a waterproof over the knee suede boot. Commuting will never be the same.
*image found here.